Built For Enterprise
AttackForge Enterprise is a purpose built platform to manage large-scale penetration testing programs for Enterprise; or for Consultancies to deliver penetration testing projects to clients.
A Platform For Everyone
AttackForge Enterprise - Whitepaper.pdf
AttackForge Enterprise is a Penetration Testing Management Platform that will help Enterprise:
- Create Centralized, Standardised & Consistent approach to security testing to ensure testing methodologies are defined, understood, agreed and in accordance with organization expectations.
- Risk Reduction by reducing the time from when vulnerability is found by assessors/testers to the moment when developers/engineers start fixing it.
- Improved Collaboration & Knowledge Sharing between business & technology teams within the organization, as well as security teams (internal & external). This helps to build further knowledge about vulnerabilities, their impact & remediation strategies which can be applied across multiple systems or entire organization.
- Full Visibility of Security Posture when it comes to security testing, across entire organization or across individual Business Groups within the Enterprise.
- Analytics and Trend Discovery to better understand root cause of issues and where enterprise needs to focus resources.
- Cost Savings up to 25% of security testing budget by providing on-demand reports & integration into ticketing systems (JIRA, ServiceNow). Currently organizations spend 1-5 days effort (~$2K-$10K) per project on consultants to write reports – and further effort transferring findings from reports to ticketing systems. AttackForge can reduce or eliminate this entirely.
- Manage large scale penetration & security testing programs
- Create a Security & Penetration Testing project and define what will be tested (Scope / Assets), and how they will be tested (Test suites / Test cases).
- View calander to schedule & plan testing activities.
- View analytics across all your assets & vulnerabilities.
- Provide secure workspace to upload any details or files necessary for testing to take place.
- Provide secure chats and collaboration with project team.
- View and manage testing progress.
- Add vulnerabilities to assets, supported by visual attack chains.
- Manage vulnerabilities, including retesting & export to JIRA or ServiceNow.
- Store testing logs.
- Generate on-demand, automated vulnerability reports in PDF, HTML, DOCX, CSV & JSON formats.
- Reduce Overheads for managing & delivering penetration testing projects - by up to 40%
- Consolidation of all vulnerabilities, testing logs, pieces of evidence, artifacts and screenshots - securely managed in one place. Easy to retrieve & track, and controlled by you.
- Securely collaborate and chat. Upload/download files to your workspace, avoid need to use other insecure channels.
- Automatic notifications when consultants start & stop testing daily.
- Track & monitor status for all your security testing projects and vulnerabilities, in one place.
- View calendar to schedule and plan testing activities.
- No need for peer / technical report reviews.
- No need to manually provide daily updates to stakeholders.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects more effectively & easily.
- Instantly save on reporting costs – saving you thousands per project!
- Automatically generated vulnerability reports in PDF, HTML, DOCX & CSV.
- Consistent reporting - whenever you need it.
- Stop spending thousands per report.
- Reduce Load on Consultants - Increase consultants’ productivity on testing and delivery.
- Reduce reporting effort required - No need to write lengthy reports.
- Build stronger market share & improve pentester retention
- Improve value proposition for new customers & pentesters – increase sales & increase pentester retention with automated reporting.
- Easy-to-use portal to engage and collaborate with your customers & team.
- Improve retention of existing customers – entice them to stay and maintain their data with you.
- Visibility for all your vulnerabilities - across your entire organisation/portfolio - on one screen
- View Dashboards across all projects and vulnerabilities - understand security posture for your company or your clients, at any given time - on one screen.
- See the most common vulnerabilities in your organisation or across all of your clients – across all systems/assets.
- Visual attack chains to see the attack from a hackers perspective - understand exactly what an attacker is doing at each step. Don't rely on risk-ratings only to determine your remediation plan.
- Search for a given system/asset and see its related vulnerabilities and remediation status.
- Track remediation for all vulnerabilities.
- Detailed information for every vulnerability - ratings, descriptions, attack scenarios, recommendations, proof-of-concepts, evidence, remediation notes, and more.
- JIRA & ServiceNow integration - directly export your vulnerabilities in to your own JIRA or ServiceNow instance.
- Make your penetration testing repeatable
- View test case progress on a project - know what was tested, who tested it, and when they tested it, and importantly understand what was not tested.
- Define what test cases will be executed on every project (Pro-Perk only).
- Consistent use of vulnerability language (built on CWE, CAPEC, OWASP, and others). Provides standard/common language when discussing vulnerabilities.
- Assurance of repeatable service - Measure progress over time.
- Measure your security posture over time
- Powerful Analytics for deep discovery - identify vulnerability trends across over time.
- Identify your own Top 10 Most Vulnerable Assets, Top 10 Most Common Vulnerabilities, and Top 10 Testcases Leading to Vulnerabilities.