Raising Support Tickets
AttackForge Enterprise customers can raise support tickets to help track & manage any bugs, issues or feature requests.
AttackForge utilises Backlog for tracking support tickets. If you are an Enterprise customer, you will automatically receive an invitation to our workspace on Backlog. If you have not yet received an invitation, please contact your AttackForge tenant administrators to request access.
Once logged into Backlog, you will see a dashboard containing the projects which you have access to. Your organisation will have a dedicated project where you can raise your support tickets.
To get started, click on your project.
Once on your project, click
Select Issue Type:
- Priority 1 Incident CRITICAL - Security incident or application not working. Support will work with you 24x7 until resolution.
- Priority 2 Incident HIGH - Defects affecting core functionality resulting in limited use of AttackForge.
- Priority 3 Incident MEDIUM - Defects affecting non-core functionality. No major impact to ability to use AttackForge.
- Priority 4 Incident LOW - Minor bugs or defects.
- Priority 5 General Request INFO - Feature requests and general enquires.
Enter in details for your request. For bugs, please ensure to include the following information otherwise your ticket may be delayed or rejected.
- Include detailed information relating to the incident or bug. This should include the page it is observed on, the activities performed leading to the bug, any specific data you entered triggering the bug, etc.
- Steps to Reproduce
- This is Important! We need to be able to reproduce the issue otherwise we may be limited in fixing it for you. Please include detailed steps to reproduce the bug.
- Expected Outcome
- Include information relating to what you were expecting the functionality to do
- Include information relating to the actual outcome and what you had observed.
Assign the issue to AttackForge Support team member
Upload supporting screenshots to help us troubleshoot the issue faster.
Addbutton to submit your ticket.
Once your ticket is submitted, you will receive a confirmation message. AttackForge Support team is now aware of your ticket and will be working with you to resolve the incident or bug, or get back to you on the general enquiry or feature request.